APC Revision Module: Managing Projects
In August 2018, the ‘Project Process and procedures’ and ‘Project Audits’ competencies were merged into a single competency ‘Managing Projects’ as the RICS recognised the strong overlap between the two competencies. The competency requirements are exactly the same despite the merger.
For the benefit of candidates who enrolled prior to August 2018, the ‘Project Audits’ portion is clearly identified at the end of the module.
This APC revision module comprises of one unit and equates to 2 hours of formal CPD.
This module will provide you with all the level 1 knowledge in Managing Projects. In addition, your APC trainer will explain you how to demonstrate level 2 and level 3.
Advice to complete your summary of experience and examples of common APC questions are provided throughout the training videos. You will also be given access to associated study notes and revision materials.
As always, you are welcome to contact us by email if you have any questions after completing the unit.
The APC Revision Module: Managing Projects includes;
Unit 1: Managing Projects
- The stages of a project’s development and role of the PM
- Project processes and procedures
- Preparing a project execution plan and/or other similar management tools
- Management reporting systems & Document control
- Contractual, legislative and statutory requirements
- Value management and value engineering
- Life cycle costing and whole life costing
- Reporting on project performance.
- Completing a project audit