APC Mandatory Competencies – Module H: APC Soft Skills
This APC revision module comprises of two units and equates to 1 hour of formal CPD.
- Unit 1: Communication and Negotiation
- Unit 2: Diversity, Inclusion and Teamworking
This module will provide you with all the level 1 knowledge in Communication and Negotiation and Diversity, Inclusion and Teamworking. In addition, your APC trainer will explain you how to demonstrate level 2 in Communication and Negotiation.
Advice to complete your summary of experience and examples of common APC questions are provided throughout the training videos. You will also be given access to associated study notes and revision materials.
As always, you are welcome to contact us by email if you have any questions after completing the unit.
APC Mandatory Competencies – Module H: APC Soft Skills includes;
Unit 1: Communication and Negotiation
- Different types of media
- Communication strategy
- Communication soft skills
- What are successful negotiations?
Unit 2: Diversity, Inclusion and Teamworking
- The formation of teams
- The characteristics of teams
- The advantages and pitfalls of teamworking
- Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace
- RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark